Carlos Suárez
Different Habits In Different Times Nowadays.it is getting increasingly difficult to find children playing on the streets. Some of them,spend the whole day playing videogames, chatting with their friends via Internet or mobile phone and so on. What´s more, their habits are not very healthy, since they don´t do enough physical exercise. Thirty years ago, the situation was quite different. We used to play outdoors all the time.We were always moving, playing sports, games and so on. We were hardly ever sitting , so our habits were a bit healthier. On the other hand, I must say that in those days neither Internet, nor mobile phones even existed. Besides, you had to come from a rich family to have a computer, or simply a video recorder. Overall I think that even with less technology at our disposal, we were happier than nowadays children. What do you think?

Different Habits In Different Times

Nowadays.it is getting increasingly difficult to find children playing in the street. (singular) Some of them,spend the whole day playing videogames, chatting with their friends via Internet or mobile phone and so on. What´s more, their habits are not very healthy, since/as they don´t do enough physical exercise.
Thirty years ago, the situation was quite different. We used to play outdoors all the time.We were always moving, (OR, on the move) playing sports, games and so on. We were hardly ever sitting , so our habits were a bit healthier.
On the other hand, I must say that in those days neither the Internet, nor mobile phones even existed. Besides, you had to come from a rich family to have a computer, or simply a video recorder.
Overall I think that even with less technology at our disposal, we were happier than nowadays the children of today. What do you think?

I agree with you, I was always outside playing, then it was a different way of life, a healther way of life.