Edgar
1- What is so enjoyable about learning languages? before I begin I must mention that I'v deactivated my last account because everything had gone on that and when I was posting there nothing would be posted for others but I could see my massages, no problem I'm alive yet... Well, today when I was talking to my American friend I'v noticed to another enjoyable part of a language. Up until today nobody had corrected my pronunciation so I had lots of problem there and didn't care about it. but today I thought language is something more than I was thinking about it. now it's so good to convey my point to much more people than I could have convey them before but for being more standard and more fluent it needs lots of work to do for me. so what is so enjoyable for me when I'm learning a language more fluent and more standard? honestly when I start to learn English it was because of lots of benefits it has if you want to be in a bigger planet. but now it tastes in a different way... it's not just because of those benefits. at first that was a learning plan which I should finish it but now it's look like something which I should enjoy that. and now even this question ''how a language works?'' it's more tempting for me. I'v heard some special parts of brain like Broca ans Wernike (If I'v written rightly...) make us to understand language and speak language and if you remove this parts you'd have some problems like being not able to either understand or talk or both of them. I'd appreciate your kindness if you let me know about my every mistakes. Even if you think there is some better ways to convey my sentences let me now. thanks ...
2

1- What is so enjoyable about learning languages?

before I begin I must mention that I'v deactivated my last account because everything had gone on that and when I was posting there nothing would be posted for others but I could see my massages, no problem I'm alive yet... 

Well, today when I was talking to my American friend I'v noticed to another enjoyable part of a language. Up Until today nobody had has corrected my pronunciation so I had has lots of problems there and didn't care about it. but today I thought think language is something more than I was thinking about it before. Now it's so good to convey my point to much more people than I could have convey them formerly; but for being more standard correct and more fluent, it needs there is a lot of work for me to do.
So, what is so enjoyable for me when I'm learning a language more fluent and more standard? Honestly, when I started to learning English it was because of due to lots of benefits it has if you want to be in a bigger planet. But now it tastes in a different way... it's not just because of those benefits. At first that was a learning plan curriculum which I should finish it but now it's look like something which I should enjoy that.
and now even this question ''how does a language works?'' it's more tempting for me. I'v heard some special parts of brain like Broca ans Wernike (If I'v written rightly...) make us to understand a language and speak a language and if you removed this these parts you'd have some problems like being not able to either understand or talk or both either of them.

I'd appreciate your kindness if you let me know about my every mistakes. Even if you think there is some better ways to convey make my sentences let me now. thanks ...

Very "enjoyable" note, Edgar!