Iya
Advices and disappointment Is in your life has already come a moment when you decided not to listen what others people say and started to do what you really want to do? First of all, "Other people" are your relatives and friends. The most terrible case if it is your partner, your loved person. When he or she wants not the same things what you want. I think, everyone was in such situation. For example, my mother wanted me to study for a baker (I still don't understand why?) Fortunately, I chose another profession. My dad taught me from childhood that I only need to do business and make money, everything else doesn't matter. My grandmother wanted , that I should get married right out of college . But I didn't. Remembering my past, I understand that people want others to do what they couldn't do in their lives. But it's a big mistake to life not a way as you want , follow the advices of others , even if they are your native people. Because it will come disappointment , sooner or later. I'm sure that anyone who couldn't refuse the advices and understand wha he really wants to become a better life. It always requires courage and determination. This requires taking responsibility for the actions of their own . Perhaps it will require a quarrel with his parents or lose some friends . But it's worth it . Start by doing what has long wanted but could not afford. Never too late to make changes in our lives ! I wish everyone — to know your true desire, to know exactly what you really want and will sustain enough to start doing it !

Advice and disappointment

Has there come a moment in your life has when you decided not to listen what other people say and started to do what you really wanted to do? First of all, "Other people" are your relatives and friends. The most terrible case is if it is your partner, your loved person. When he or she doesn't want the same things that you want.
I think, everyone has been in such a situation. For example, my mother wanted me to study to be a baker (I still don't understand why?) Fortunately, I chose another profession. My dad taught me from childhood that I only need to do business and make money, everything else doesn't matter.
My grandmother thought that I should get married right out of college, but I didn't.
Remembering my past, I understand that people want others to do what they couldn't do in their (own) lives.
But it's a big mistake not to live the way as you want, to follow the advice of others, even if they are your native people. Because it disappointment will come sooner or later.
I'm sure that anyone who couldn't refuse the advice and understands wha he really wants to become a better life. It always requires courage and determination. This requires taking responsibility for their own actions. Perhaps it will require a quarrel with his parents or losing some friends, but it's worth it. Start by doing what you have long wanted but could not afford. It's never too late to make changes in our lives !
I wish for everyone — to know your true desire, to know exactly what you really want and will be strong enough to start doing it !

I wasn't quite sure what you meant with the green sentence to be able to correct it fully

agree with you :) Listen Everyone. Do what you want.