Diana
A gap year (sequel) But many people express another sight of view. They believe that the break between leaving school and starting university is worth it. During these holidays you can get new experience from e.g. travellings, volunteer activity or internships abroad. Such year is also useful for rethinking your life and it's good time to set your goals and begin to work on them. However, the gap year is not suitable for everyone. If you dream to work in a big company you shouldn't loiter away one's time on a break. Its hirers won't be able to understand the reasons why e.g. you went to Africa to help starving people. To draw the conclusion, one can say that it’s up to you to decide whether the gap year is beneficial for you or not.
1

A gap year (sequel)

But many people express another sight of view. Many people express different points of view. They Some believe that the a break between leaving school and starting university is worth it. During these holidays you can gain get new experience from e.g. travellings  travelling , volunteer activity or internships abroad. Such a year is also useful for rethinking your life and it's a good time to set your goals and begin to work on them.

However, the gap year is not suitable for everyone. If you dream to work in a big company, you shouldn't loiter away one's waste time on a break. Its hirers won't be able to understand the reasons why e.g. you went to Africa to help starving people.

To draw the In conclusion, one can say that it’s up to you to only you can decide whether the gap year is beneficial for you or not.