Sakanacha
My faded memory of TV program. Decades ago,TV program in Japan,which dealt with occult things,sometimes took up 'Bermuda Triangle'. That is a mystery that some ships and planes had vanished in a sea area near Bermuda islands.It seemed to terrible incidents occurred and its program was prefiguring several hypotheses.Enormous storm,jetting of bottom-ocean gas,a void of dimension,abductor come from aliens.Although those were extremely illogical. My childhood used to watching its program so that been in a fright,in front of TV. These days,the number of such occult topics have decreased somehow. I guess that is out of date now and can't be in fashion. When I think back on it now,what on earth was the mystery of 'Bermuda Triangle' ?

My Faded Memory of TV Program

A decade ago/A couple of decades ago, TV program in Japan, which dealt with occult missing things, sometimes took up chose 'Bermuda Triangle' as a topic for the showThat It is a mystery that some ships and planes had vanished from the in a sea from a triangular area known as 'Burmuda Triangle' near Bermuda islands. It seemed like other to terrible incidents had also occurred at the same place. its In the show, some reasons were put forth for such incidents, such as for   program was prefiguring several hypotheses.  enormous storms, jetting of bottom ocean gas explosions, change in dimensions, abduction by or come from aliens, and so on. Although However, all these reasons seemed those were extremely illogical.

In my childhood, I used to watching its watch this program. Though it was a bit frightening to see things going missing without any apparent reason , I remained glued to the TV. so that been in a fright, in front of TV. These days, the number of such incidents occult topics have decreased somehow. I guess that the mystery associated with Burmuda Triangle is out of date now (Or.....is over now.) and it can't be in fashion. dreadful anymore. When I think back on it now, I wonder what on earth was the mystery of 'Bermuda Triangle'