Oscar
Superman should be less powerful. Many superhero fans idolize Superman because he is the most powerful person in Dc universe, but I don't like that. I think DC cómics is guilty to make their own characters look like fools, always making Superman save the day and the world, even if other group of superheroes whatever they are tried before. Superman is the only one who prevent that the world or whatever is being attacked becomes ashes. And it Sucks!. If there are TOO many characters in DC universe all of them should share the leadership. PD: Batman rules :p
1

Many DC Comics' fans idolize "Superman" because he is the most powerful superhero in the DC Universe. I don't like this, because DC Comics makes their characters look like fools, because "Superman" always saves the day (and the world). Even when other groups of superheroes are trying, "Superman" is the only one who prevents whatever is being attacked from becoming ashes, and that sucks. There are many characters in the DC Universe and all of them should share the leadership role

p.s., "Batman" rules 

1

Superman should be less powerful.

Many superhero fans idolize Superman because he is the most powerful person in the DC Universe, but I don't like that. I think DC comics is guilty of making their own characters look like fools, always making Superman save the day and the world, even if another group of superheroes, whoever they are, tried before. Superman is the only one who can prevent thatthe world, or whatever is being attacked from becoming ashes. And it sucks!
If there are TOO many characters in DC universe, all of them should share the leadership.
PS: Batman rules :p