doris song
Thinking I read one sentence these days."The problem is we read little book,but thinking a lot". My colleagues often praise me clever and good at talking.Actually I read that in the book of TV before. I am so envy that writers,they are so thoughtful.I am very fond of psychology,and I think if I can be Psychological consultant when I am 40 years old. I think thinking is the origin of psychology.We always think we pay too much ,get too little,so we are radical.We can not convince ourself,so we have so many problems. I want to have good thinking,I want to help others,maybe I should start with reading a lot of book.
1

Thinking

Recently, I read one sentence these days. "The problem is that we read little book, but thinking think a lot". My colleagues often praise me for being clever and good at talking. Actually, I had already read that sentence in the book of TV (?) before.

I am so envious of writers, because they are so thoughtful. I am very fond of psychology and I wonder think if I can be a psychological consultant when I am 40 years old. I think that thinking is the origin of psychology. We always think that we pay too much, but get too little. We are should be radical. We cannot convince ourselves ourself, so we have so many problems.
I want to have a good and clear thinking. I want to help others, maybe I should start with reading a lot of books.

Thinking

Recently,I read a  sentence ."The problem is that we read little,but thinks a lot".
My colleagues often praise me for being clever and good at talking.Actually I had already read that in the book orTV before.
I am so envious of  writers,because they are so thoughtful.I am very fond of psychology,and I wonder if I can be a  psychological consultant when I am 40 years old.
I think that thinking is the origin of psychology.We always think that we pay too much ,but get too little,we should be  radical.We can not convince ourselves,so we have so many problems.
I want to have good and clear thinking,I want to help others,maybe I should start with reading a lot of books.