Clivia
I'm trying to write texts in English to improve my English. I hope someone can correct my text!! To set how they can to influence in the society the different economic policies, we need to know what are the existing economic models in the contemporary world. The classification made by Cavadino and Digan, and exposed in the book of Robert Reiner, is perhaps the clearest and most used in the sociological field to discuss economic policies. , According to these authors, there are four ideal-type, that are: 1) Neo-liberalism: based in a minimal welfare state, with limited social rights, individualism and, dominated by right-wing political. 2) Conservative corporatism: moderate social rights, political centrism and social spending greater than that of neoliberalism state, 3) Social democratic corporatism: based on a generous welfare state, which provides universal support, left political dominance and, 4) Eastern coporatism: where ptivat sector based paternalistic welfare, traditional status hierarchy, quasi-feudal corporatist duties and predomínate centre-right politics. Thank you so much!

To see how different economic policies can influence the society, we need to understand the existing economic models in the contemporary world. The classification made by Cavadino and Digan, and published in the book written by Robert Reiner is perhaps the clearest and most used in the sociological field to discuss economic policies.

According to the author, there are four ideal-types: 

1. Neo-liberalism; based on a minimal welfare state with limited social rights and individualism, and dominated by the political right-wing.

2. Conservative Corporatism; providing for moderate social rights, political centrism, and social spending greater than that of the Neo-liberal state.

3. Socio-democratic Corporatism; based on a generous welfare state which provides universal support and left-wing political dominance

4. Eastern Corporatism; in which features private sector-based paternalistic welfare, traditional hierarchies, quasi-feudal corporatist duties, and predominate center-right politics. 

Here goes:

To set how they can influence in the society the different economic policies, we need to know what are the existing economic models in the contemporary world. The classification made by Cavadino and Digan, and exposed in the book of Robert Reiner, is perhaps the clearest and most used in the sociological field to discuss economic policies. , According to these authors, there are four ideal-types, these are: 1) Neo-liberalism: based in a minimal welfare state, with limited social rights, individualism and dominated by right-wing politics. 2) Conservative corporatism: moderate social rights, political centrism and social spending greater than that of neoliberalism state. 3) Social democratic corporatism: based on a generous welfare state, which provides universal support, left political dominance and, 4) Eastern coporatism: private sector based paternalistic welfare, traditional status hierarchy, quasi-feudal corporatist duties and predomínate centre-right politics.