Aalaa
military coup in Egypt I want to tell you about the story of military coup in Egypt at first after the revolution in Egypt Which was against the old system, corruption and injustice ..And in this revolution many young people were martyred and some of them lost his eye because of the shot .. After suffering 18 days in Tahrir Square Rebels made their demand and (mubarak left) .. then occurred elections and Mohamed Morsi won and Mohamed Morsi was a revolutionary symbol and he was detained during the period of mubarak ..From here happened struggle between allies of the old system and the rebels. the allies of the old system was seeking to drop Morsi for continuing their interests. The coup occurred when a revolution called 30 June against Morsi happened, I really do not call it a revolution because there was no any victims and any one person died or injured because the police were protecting them, unlike what happened in 25alty revolution where many died on the hands of police   then cici (who was a chief of staff of the army) isolated President Mohamed Morsy after he judged only one year and arrest him and put him in prison even now. also cici killed the rebels who was against this coup .cici killed around 3000 persons was sitting in a place called rabia al adawiya square and arrested all the revolutionaries ..and cici has become a president of Egypt nowadays !! some of these arrested people are my friends I know them well They are honest and one of them is the father of my close friend and other is a brother of my friend also .. I know that it is a complicated thing !!
1

Military Coup in Egypt

I want to tell you about the story of the military coup in Egypt.
It happened after the revolution in Egypt, which was against the old system, corruption and injustice. ..And In this revolution many young people were martyred and some of them lost their eyes because of gun shots. After suffering 18 days in Tahrir Square, the rebels made their demands and Mubarak left. After this came the elections, and Mohamed Morsi won. and Mohamed Morsi was a revolutionary symbol and he was detained during the period of Mubarak. There was then a struggle between the supporters of the old system and the rebels. The supporters of the old system were seeking to drop Morsi to further their own interests.

The coup occurred when a revolution called 30 June against Morsi happened. I really do not call it a revolution because there was not any victims and no one died or was injured because the police were protecting them, unlike what happened in 25 January Revolution where many died by the hands of the police. Then Cici (who was a chief of staff of the army) isolated President Mohamed Morsi after he was in office for only one year and arrested him, putting him in prison, where he still is. Cici also killed the rebels who were against this coup. Cici killed around 3000 people was sitting in a place called Rabia Al-Adawiya Square and arrested all the revolutionaries, and nowadays Cici is the president of Egypt!!
Some of the people they arrested are my friends, who I know them well. They are honest people: one of them is the father of my close friend, and another is also my friend's brother.

I know, it is a very complicated thing !!