Ping Wang
Working in a foreign captial enterprise I am a graduated student from Hei Bei University mayjoring Teach Chinese as a forgin language .It's so lucky to come to this company doing some job as a secretary .At first,I felt so challenged and upset with this job because my English level of writing was just so so and had not much working experience in administration in term of I was terribly unconfident.Here are my job respronsibilities : 1 Arrange Monthly Management Meeting and book room for all supervisors. 2 Connect to trainer who will give staffs some tech talk or training afterwards send invitation to all attendees . 3 Print expense report ,petty cash and then send it to Finance . 4 Book Management 5 And someting unexpected. However I have been there for two weeks till now to be honest I would meet a lot of problems and troubles almost everyday.Some of that was really difficult for me to handle which leads to the situation the more trobles come the poor confident I am! I think of it seriously but still cann't know what should I do now ,feel so confused! Would you give me some kindly suggestions?Thank you so much!

Working in a foreign captial enterprise

I am a graduated student from Hei Bei University mayjoring Teach Chinese as a forgin language .It's so lucky to come to this company doing some job as a secretary .At first,I felt so challenged and upset with this job because my English level of writing was just so so and had not much working experience in administration in term of I was terribly unconfident.Here are my job respronsibilities :
1 Arrange Monthly Management Meeting and book room for all supervisors.
2 Connect to trainer who will give staffs some tech talk or training afterwards send invitation to all attendees .
3 Print expense report ,petty cash and then send it to Finance .
4 Book Management
5 And someting unexpected.
However I have been there for two weeks till now to be honest I would meet a lot of problems and troubles almost everyday.Some of that was really difficult for me to handle which leads to the situation the more trobles come the poor confident I am! I think of it seriously but still cann't know what should I do now ,feel so confused! Would you give me some kindly suggestions?Thank you so much!

I am a graduated student from Hei Bei University mayjoring in Teaching Chinese as a forgin foreign language.

I feel very lucky to get a job as a secretary in this company.

At first, I felt so challenged and upset with this job because my English level of writing was just so so below average and had not much little working experience in administration, therefore I lacked confidence. in term of I was terribly unconfident.

Here are my job respronsibilities :

1 Arrange Monthly Management Meeting and book rooms for all supervisors.

2 Connect Communicate with to trainer who will give staffs some technical advice talk or training afterwards and send invitation to all attendees .

3 Print expense report and petty cash reports and then send it them to Finance .

4 Book Management

5 And someting sometimes the unexpected.

However, I have been there for two weeks till now, and to be honest, I would meet a lot of problems and troubles almost every day.

Some of that was problems are really difficult for me to handle, which leads to the situation where the more troubles come problems I meet, the poor less confident I am!

I think of it take my job seriously but still cann't don't know what should I should do now, because I feel so confused!

Would you give me some kindly suggestions?  Thank you so much!