Nina
What is your ideal work-place? Imagine a big business center. There are lots of such buildings around you in your city, I am sure. What do you think about it? It is a good place to have a job there for you? According me, I would like to work in the building like those high buildings in Moscow, which I see every day going somewhere. I like modern office building. The atmosphere there is difference then in another place. When you work in the modern business structure you can't make stuff contemporary, sitting in historical place, even if that is beautiful and very significant. You will think in another way and feel difference. It is all about energy. In my opinion it is more suitable for businessmen to work in modern, big building. And what about you? What is the place you want to work in?
2

What is your ideal work-place?

Imagine a big business center. I am sure there are many of these buildings around you in your city. What do you think about those buildings? Is it a good place for you to have a job?

According me, I would like to work in the building like those high buildings in Moscow, which I see every day when I am going somewhere. I like modern office buildings. The atmosphere there is different than in another place. When you work in modern business structure you can make stuff contemporary, while sitting in historical place, even if that is beautiful and very significant does not give off this feeling. You will think in an improved way and feel the difference. It is all about energy. In my opinion it is more suitable for businessmen to work in modern, big buildings.

And what about you? Where is the place you want to work in?

** "then" means "at that time" while "than" is used when making comparisons.

** use "can" instead of "can't" because being in a modern building does help a person come up with contemporary ideas

I personally would like to work with children as a social worker. 

Hi Nina, I'm lucky that I can work from home 50% of my work time. It means 2,5 days working from home and 2,5 days being in the office per week. I like that. Regarding our office. It's located in a business office building and it's a typical open office area, where each employee has a cube. It's not bad, but sometimes I miss privacy there.