yangyang
English Studing At School In China,all students have to study English.English is a very important subject.In our class,though there is many classmates can do well in test,they can't speak it well.Yesterday our English teacher called some student to lead us reading an essay and answering the questions after the essay.When she analyszed these questions,she just used Chinese.I think it's not a good habit and can't help with our spoken English.As for speaking,I have a problem:maybe I can speak but I can't understand them.My teacher told me I should listen to BBC or VOA at least 20 minutes per day,but I just listen to VOA 5 minutes per day because it's always too late when I finish my homework.On another hand,I want not only litsten to the vedio but comunicate with others in Englishi:)(BTW how to delete my composition?)

English Studing At School

In China,all students have to study English.English is a very important subject.In our class,though there are many classmates who can do well in tests,they can't speak it well.Yesterday our English teacher called some students to lead us reading an essay and answering the questions after the essay.When she analysed these questions,she just used Chinese.I think it's not a good habit and it can't help with our spoken English.As for speaking,I have a problem:maybe I can speak but I can't understand them.My teacher told me I should listen to BBC or VOA at least 20 minutes per day,but I just listen to VOA 5 minutes per day because it's always too late when I finish my homework.On another hand,I don't want to only litsten to the radio but comunicate with others in English :)(BTW how to delete my composition?)

In China,all students have to study English.

In China, all students have to study English.

English is a very important subject.

English is a very important subject.

In our class,though there is many classmates can do well in test,they can't speak it well.

In our class, though there are many classmates who can do well in the (English) tests,they can't speak it well.

Yesterday our English teacher called some student to lead us reading an essay and answering the questions after the essay.

Yesterday, our English teacher called up some students to lead the reading of an essay and to answer some questions about the essay.

When she analyszed these questions,she just used Chinese.

When she was analysing these questions, she just spoke in Chinese.

I think it's not a good habit and can't help with our spoken English.

I think it's not a good habit and it doesn't help us with our spoken English.

As for speaking,I have a problem:maybe I can speak but I can't understand them.

As for verbal English, my problem is that I can usually speak it well enough, but I find it hard to understand it.

My teacher told me I should listen to BBC or VOA at least 20 minutes per day,but I just listen to VOA 5 minutes per day because it's always too late when I finish my homework.

My teacher told me that I should listen to BBC or VOA for at least 20 minutes per day, but I tend to just listen to VOA for 5 minutes per day because it's always already too late by the time I have finished my homework.

On another hand,I want not only litsten to the vedio but comunicate with others in Englishi:)(BTW how to delete my composition?)

On the other hand, I want not only to listen to the recording, but also to communicate with others in English :)