Alberto
Summer Time The summer finished one month ago, but I still play one song that made me remember the good years of my childhood. The song is “Tour de Francia” by Vetusta Morla. Now I am playing it while I am writing this post. The song is about summer holidays and it uses as metaphor the Tour de France. This famous bicycles race occurs in France during July and maybe is the most important sport event in Europe during summer with the exception of the years that there are football World Cup or European Championship. Football (Soccer) is the king of sports in Europe. I specially remember one summer watching Tour de France. The 1989 Tour de France was one of the most exciting race that I remember, especially the last stage. Greg LeMond won the Tour and beat Fignon in the last time trial only with 8 seconds of difference. I could listening this last stage on the radio with many other people and the most of us were with Greg LeMond and we celebrated the result.

Summer Time

Summer finished one month ago, but I still play one song that made me remember the good years of my childhood. The song is “Tour de Francia” by Vetusta Morla. Now I am playing it while I am writing this post.

The song is about summer holidays and it uses as metaphor the Tour de France. This famous bicycle race occurs in France during July and maybe is the most important sport event in Europe during summer with the exception of the years that there are football World Cup or European Championship. Football (Soccer) is the king of sports in Europe.

I specially remember one summer watching Tour de France. The 1989 Tour de France was one of the most exciting races that I remember, especially the last stage. Greg LeMond won the Tour and beat Fignon in the last time trial only with 8 seconds of difference. I listened to this last stage on the radio with many other people and most of us were with Greg LeMond and we celebrated the result.

Summer ended one month ago but I'm still playing a song that reminds me of my happy childhood. The song is entitled: “Tour de Francia,” by Vetusta Morla. I am playing it now, while I am writing this post.

“Tour de Francia” is about the summer holidays, <em>and uses</em> the Tour de France as a metaphor. This famous <em>bicycle</em> race takes place in France during the month of July. During the years that we do not have a World Cup or European Championship taking place, the Tour de France is the most important sporting event in Europe. Football; however, is the European "King of Sports."

I <em>especially</em> remember the 1989 Tour de France, which was the most exciting race, ever; especially the final stage. Greg LeMond won by besting Fignon in the last time trial by eight seconds. I listened to this final stage over the radio with many others. Most of us were Greg LeMond fans, so we celebrated his win.