Priscila
Make and Do Yesterday i made a mistake when i was doing my homework, i couldn't make up my mind to do the correct thing, so i decided to do the shopping to clear my mind and i made a decision... i decided to buy everything i saw! The result was that a made a mess and a made a complaint about my credit card limit. I asked to someone to do me a favor: Could you please lend me some money? I will make sure that you will receive the money with fixed interest. I received "NO" as an answer... =( So, i returned to my home to do the housework, i made my bed, did the washing-up and after that i layed on the sofa and relaxed with that feeling that i'm in progress and i made my best! I heard a noise and i went to check, it was my cellphone, i made a phone call to a strange and made friends with him! It was a awkard day!

Make and Do

Yesterday I made a mistake while I was doing my homework. I couldn't make up my mind about how to do the correct thing, so I decided to do the shopping to clear my mind and I made a decision... I decided to buy everything I saw! The result was that I made a mess and I made a complaint about my credit card limit. I asked someone to do me a favor: Could you please lend me some money? I will make sure that you will receive the money with fixed interest. I received a "NO" for an answer... =( So, I returned home to do the housework: I made my bed, did the washing-up and after that I laid on the sofa and relaxed with that feeling that I've been making progress and I've been doing my best! Suddenly, I heard a noise and when I went to check it, it was my cellphone, I had made a phone call to a stranger and made friends with him! It was such an awkard day!

Brilliant!!! =D