叶东玲
the Importance of Being Punctual We live in modern society where punctuality matters, but a lot of young people can not be aware of the importance of being punctual.Without it nothing can be brought to a happy ending.In consequence,being punctual we can not be overlooked. To friends,being punctual reveals a person's character.Being punctual is a good way, what makes others trust you.People don't believe you any more if you are late over again and again. What is forgivable is to late once,but what is unforgivable is not to change. In schools,being punctual is that students should shape a good habit.The classes consume so large a part of students' life, then to have class on time and not to dismiss in advance is a way that makes sure you acquire knowledge.Sometimes some students develop the behaviour of reaching school late,thus, they disturb the class. In business,being punctual is a nice attitude for our work.May be just within one minute,you will lose an important chance in a job hunting;you will leave an unfavorable impression on your boss. In short,there is no denying the fact that being punctual is absolutely necessary today.

(I am not a native English speaker. Still, I have corrected your entry just to provide some help. I hope a native speaker does a correction for you.)

The Importance of Being Punctual

We live in modern society where punctuality matters a lot, but a lot of young people can not be are still not aware of the importance of being punctual. Without it, nothing can be brought to a happy ending. (The sentence is grammatically okay, but it seems exaggerated.) We can impress everyone including our boss or our teachers by being punctual. Consequently,    In consequence, being punctual we can not be overlooked. they will always consider us in the first place ahead of others.

To friends, Being punctual reveals a person's character. Being punctual is a good wayPunctuality is a virtue, which what makes others trust you. People don't believe you anymore if you are late over and over again and again. What is It is forgivable is to be late once, but what it is unforgivable is not to change the habit of being late(Being late once or twice can/will be easily excused, but if you have the habit of being late, it won't be excused so easily.)

In schools, being punctual is good for the is that students as they can understand the value of time from the beginning.  should shape a good habit. Schools and classes consume so large a part of student's life. So, attending the classes on time and till the end then to have class on time and not to dismiss in advance is a way that makes sure you acquire sound knowledge of the subjects. (The students don't dismiss the class, but the teachers do.) Sometimes, some students develop the behaviour habit of reaching school late. Thus, by doing so, they disturb the class and irritate/annoy the teachers unnecessarily.

In business, being punctual is a creates a nice attitude for towards our work. Maybe, just within a minute or two one minute, you will may lose an important chance in a job hunting or you will may leave an unfavorable impression on your boss.

In short, there is no denying the fact that being punctual is absolutely necessary today/nowadays.

Suggestion:

Leave a space after full stop or comma. In your entry, words are jam-packed.