XīngChén
Professional Teacher
Is Urbanization Making Our Life Better?(part two) As cities are closely linked to each other through urbanization, people will travel more times ever than before, which promote communication, strengthen cooperation and complement in economic development. As a result, urbanization will soon bring Change to people and make life easier. Debate about problems, which may occur in the process of urbanization, do exist and will continue, but urbanization is not yet finished and still have room for improvement. To put in a nutshell, urbanization is making our life better day by day. It change every aspects of life and push forward systematic transformation which will make our society more just and let more people enjoy equal status. Urbanization eliminates the poor and boosts consumption.

Is Urbanization Making Our Life Better?(part two)

As cities are closely linked to each other through urbanization, people will travel more times ever than ever before, which promotes communication, strengthens cooperation and complements in economic development. As a result, urbanization will soon bring Cchange to people and make life easier.
Debates about problems, which may occur in the process of urbanization, do exist and will continue, but urbanization is not yet finished and still have has room for improvement. To put it in a nutshell, urbanization is making our life better day by day. It changes every aspects of life and pushes forward systematic transformation which will make our society more just and will let more people enjoy equal status. Urbanization eliminates the poor poverty and boosts consumption.