Isabela
Wonders Elections Brazil Well what can I say ? This year in Brazil was a very particular year. There were many unusual things such as protests/riots , and attractions as the world cup, and right now we are having our elections, and the most important of them: to choose our president. While during the cup many brazilians wanted to show to the world they were dissapointed with our president Dilma, booing her in almost every game she showed up - which i find ridiculous, and imature..- right now she is one of the 'finalists' to win the e elections. What are brazilians doing? Are they crazy? I can't speak for everybody, but I guess Dilma should win. Not that I think she is the best thing that has ever happened to Brazil -which is not - nor that she'll be much better than she was before, but between her and Aecio Neves, she is for sure the best opption. Many foreigners may not understand, but in Brazil the social problems are too evident; the social desigualdades(?) are too evident. There is This perfect hotel in Copacabana and right by its side there is Rocinha - one of, if not the biggest favela in Rio. I dont lnow much, because i'm consideraly young, but from what I hear, in Fernando Henrique Cardoso's government - the president before Luis Inacio Lula da Silva- Brazil was not "walking by its own feet well". Actually we were completely dependent on the other countries to pay our bills, and that is a big shame. Since Lula entered, he had great ideas and my Brazil what it is today. Not saying he's. hero or anything, but he did what anybody in Psdb - the partido(?) from Fernando Henrique and now Aecio Neves - would think of do: Making the poor people not so poor, in a way they can now participate in economy as well. The economy rised ' as in a rocket ' and by far everybody is repeating the recipe. Coming back to the elections, Dilma is the following president after Lula (both pro PT) and aecio is her opponent. Aecio represents the old fashioned way of governing (?) Brazil, and i fear that most of things we conquired with PT will be lost or freezed with Aecio. One of these things that affect most is the fact that he's not quite interested in making investment in Researchs and Technology areas, which for me is one of the most important things tha Brazil need, to become a more developed country. Dilma by the other side does invest in these stuff, and she is now with a whole new crew to work with her! guess she might improve thing now.
1

Wonders Elections Brazil

Well what can I say ? This year in Brazil was a very particular <em>odd </em>year. There were many unusual things such as protests/riots , and attractions <em>such</em> as the world cup <em>(Capitalizes because it's a proper noun)</em>, and right <em>. Right</em> now we are having our elections, and the most important of them <em>election</em>: to choose our president.
While during the cup <em>(Same as above)</em> many brazilians <em>(Same as above. But in this one you always nations or words relating the nations)</em> wanted to show to the world they were dissapointed with our president Dilma, booing her in almost every game she showed up attended <em>(it's better not to use a phrasal verb. Here, because you could have a dangling preposition, which some people feel is incorrect)</em>- which i find ridiculous, and imature..- right now she is one of the 'finalists' to win the e
elections.
What are brazilians doing? Are they crazy? I can't speak for everybody, but I guess Dilma should win. Not that I think she is the best thing that has ever happened to Brazil -which is not - nor that she'll be much better than she was before, but between her and Aecio Neves, she is for sure the best opption.
Many foreigners may not understand, but in Brazil the social problems are too evident; the social desigualdades(?) are too evident. There is This perfect hotel in Copacabana and right by its side there is Rocinha - one of, if not the biggest favela in Rio. I dont lnow much, because i'm consideraly young, but from what I hear, in Fernando Henrique Cardoso's government - the president before Luis Inacio Lula da Silva- Brazil was not "walking by its own feet well". Actually we were completely dependent on the other countries to pay our bills, and that is a big shame. Since Lula entered, he had great ideas and my Brazil what it is today. Not saying he's. hero or anything, but he did what anybody in Psdb - the partido(?) from Fernando Henrique and now Aecio Neves - would think of do: Making the poor people not so poor, in a way they can now participate in economy as well. The economy rised ' as in a rocket ' and by far everybody is repeating the recipe.
Coming back to the elections, Dilma is the following president after Lula (both pro PT) and aecio is her opponent. Aecio represents the old fashioned way of governing (?) Brazil, and i fear that most of things we conquired with PT will be lost or freezed with Aecio. One of these things that affect most is the fact that he's not quite interested in making investment in Researchs and Technology areas, which for me is one of the most important things tha Brazil need, to become a more developed country.
Dilma by the other side does invest in these stuff, and she is now with a whole new crew to work with her! guess she might improve thing now.

<em>You write well, with a good amount of detail and healthy dose of opinion. I definitely understand what you're thinking. Pay attention to your capitalization and work on making your sentences standard. If you have more than two subjects in a sentence, it's what we call a run-on sentence. In English are not supposed to independent clauses within any sentence. I have a very busy day, but wanted to help out a little bit, so I was able to do half of the writing. Maybe someone else can correct the rest. If you have a chance please correct mine.</em>