Kaori
I want to go to Bali! I'd like to go to Bali. Because I'm interested in Balinese spiritual tradition. Masks and costumes used at Balinese traditional festival is very eccentric and beautiful, so I want to see the festivals directly. And also, I'm interested in agricultural and natural features of Bali. I once heard that the god is thought to live in the water, and people in Bali make much of the water. I heard that many of their daily culture is related to the faith. I'd like to see the dense nature there and know how people think of the nature related to their culture. How can I spend my nine days vacation in Bali? I'm still making a search...

I want to go to Bali!

I'd like to go to Bali because I'm interested in Balinese spiritual tradition.
Masks and costumes used at during Balinese traditional festivals are  is very eccentric and beautiful, so I want to see experience the festivals myself directly.
And also, I'm also interested in the agricultural and natural features of Bali.
I once heard that the a god is thought to live in the water, and people in Bali make much of the water. I heard that many of their daily routines/traditions culture is are related to their faith.
I'd like to see the dense vegetation nature there and know how people relate it think of the nature related to their culture.
How can I spend my nine days vacation in Bali?

I'm still making a search...

Wow! I envy you! Is Bali a special island even for people in Indonesia?
I meant I went there
yes, Bali is great. I'm Indonesian but I've been there once for vacation 9 years ago.