Jessy
Chinese wedding ceremony I've just come back from my schoolmate's wedding ceremony. I attended several ceremonies including my own.Basically they look the same,no traditional features and increasingly weird.Most of these wedding ceremonies are held in a hotel banquet hall with numbers of round banquet tables according to the quantity of people they need to serve. Few people choose to be in a church if they believe in Christianity or something.Nowadays the wedding company exclusively provides various service to satisfy different kinds of needs,which forms a A-Z service.The company has a contract with the hotel so that they can arrange the whole wedding plan for new couples.The problem is that the wedding ideas are overused,for example, the same little games and tricks for children and adults to creat a good atomosphere. I don't like it.Why we need to wear a western-style wedding dress appearing in a Chinese wedding process?Why we need to treat so much food which we are not able to eat at all? I think lots of young people would rather choose a simple way of wedding ceremony,like a destination wedding. But we have to consider our parents' feeling. It is the parents not the young people that need such a ceremony to return a favor (means get money back from those friends'. In China, when we attend a wedding ceremony, we put money into a red envelope as a wedding gift) or show off something like status and richness whatever they have just for saving face. It has been thousands of years,I think some old fixed mindsets need to be broke off.It is too heavy for a person longing for freedom and too heavy for a urgently changing society.

Chinese wedding ceremony

I've just come back from my schoolmate's wedding ceremony. I attended several ceremonies including my own. Basically they look the same,no traditional features and increasingly weird. Most of these wedding ceremonies are held in a hotel banquet hall with numbers of round banquet tables according to the quantity of people they need to serve. Few people choose to be in a church if they believe in Christianity or something. Nowadays the wedding company exclusively provides various service to satisfy different kinds of needs,which forms an A-Z service. The company has a contract with the hotel so that they can arrange the whole wedding plan for new couples. The problem is that the wedding ideas are overused, for example, the same little games and tricks for children and adults to creat a good atomosphere.

I don't like it. Why do we need to wear a western-style wedding dress appearing in a Chinese wedding process?(I think it should say "Why do we need to wear a Western-style wedding dress if it is a Chinese wedding?) Why we need to treat (This should be "make”)so much food which we are not able to eat at all?

I think lots of young people would rather choose a simple way of wedding ceremony, like a destination wedding. But we have to consider our parents' feeling. It is the parents not the young people that need such a ceremony to return a favor (means get money back from those friends'. In China, when we attend a wedding ceremony, we put money into a red envelope as a wedding gift) or show off something like status and richness whatever they have just for saving face.

It has been thousands of years, I think some old fixed mindsets need to be broke off. It is too heavy for a person longing for freedom and too heavy for a urgently changing society.

Overall, this was really well-written. Your spelling is really good. Always makes sure that you put spaces after commas and periods.