Zoe_traduction
Why there are more images of disasters and violence in the media? Nowadays, disastrous and violent images could be seen frequently in the media. This trend is, radically, an outcome of audience's psychology and directors' trick. It is obvious that these images have become popular because people before the small screen search for them. When audience undergo the visual impact, they feel frightened at first. But in no time, this feeling will be remplaced by excitement and curiosity which keep their eyes on the sceen. Another reason why visual shock frequent videos is that TV directors film them deliberatly in order to have a competitive advantage. They insist that without exciting images, it would be too difficult to raise TV ratings. However, explosure to violence has a significant effect on children and adults who do not have a high mental quality. There are two ways to solve this problem. First of all, authorities should enhance their censorship on TV, films and other visual media by standarising picture quality and eliminating some illegal images. Also, the time of broadcasting of some stimulating work should be fixed in the late of night to avoid beeing explosed to children. To sum up, that thrilling images may be a form of entertainment for part of adult audience, but they should be controlled or improved before the broadcast.

(你好Zoe :D 我事帮一忙)

Why there are more  ("more" implies direct comparison, like "比") images of disasters and violence in the media?

Nowadays, disastrous and violent images couldan ("could" is hypothetical, "can" is better in this case since it says it's already possible) be seen frequently in the media. This trend is, radically, an outcome of the audience's psychology and directors' trick.

It is obvious that these images have become popular because people before the small screen (an unusual phrase... you might want to say "on the internet" instead maybe) search for them. When the audience undergo (this word feels strange here) get the visual impact, they feel frightened at first. But in no time, this feeling will be remplaced by excitement and curiosity which keep their eyes on the sceen. Another reason why visual shock is frequent in videos is that TV directors film them deliberatly in order to have a competitive advantage. They insist that without exciting images, it would be too difficult to raise TV ratings.

However, explosure to violence has a significant effect on children and adults who do not have a high mental quality maturity. There are two ways to solve this problem. First of all, authorities should enhance their censorship on TV, films and other visual media by standarising picture quality and eliminating some illegal images. Also, the time of broadcasting of some stimulating ("objectionable", "controversial", "inappropriate"?) work should be fixed in the late of night to avoid children beeing explosed to it children. (a fixed phrase)

To sum up, that thrilling images may be a form of entertainment for part of adult audience, but they should be controlled or improved before the broadcast.

Anybody can help me?