云烟
Chinese High Schools I'am a Chinese girl,and now I'm study in a Chinese Senior High School.I think the education of China is diffrent from other Countries,We put the point at the test .Every week I should do lots of papers and homework,and I don't have enough time to sleep.Sometimes I can just sleep less than 5 hours a day! As a student,I often feel very tired. I live in a small town,we don't have practical lessons and classes,All we need to do is take down what teschers say and know how to use it in tests.Maybe in China ,all the students' goals are to go to the colleges. They're not easy,especially for the people in towns.We are harder than those who live in cities.But we have no choice.Maybe one day,I will go to my favorite university and have a new life

<em>Hi Yunyan, this was a good effort. You really are working hard!</em>

Chinese High Schools

I am* a Chinese girl,and I study in a Chinese Senior High School.I think the education of China is diffrent from other Countries. We study for tests.** Every week I have to do lots of papers and homework, and I don't have enough time to sleep. Sometimes I sleep less than five hours a day! As a student,I often feel very tired.
I live in a small town. We don't have practical lessons and classes. All we need to do is take down what teachers say and remember how to use it in tests. Maybe in China, all the students' goals are to go to the colleges. They're not easy, especially for the people in towns. We have to work harder than those who live in cities. But we have no choice. Maybe one day, I will go to my favorite university and have a new life.

*Use "I am" or "I'm".

**"We study for tests" was the best I could do - I do not know if I understood what you were trying to say.