Zeljko
Busy life? Modern life make us busy. All of us have some obligations. You have to go to school/job, should go on training, learn something, make lunch, take care of you, your body, older people or babies, build your career, clear a house, check e-mail.... and of course see what is happening on social networks and pass "just" one more level in some PC game :). When I was teenager it was totally different. We didn't have a cell phone, but we always knew where are friends. We didn't have PC, but we had enough fun and entertainment without it. You didn't pay for court to play football, you could do it everywhere. You even had no time for eating at home, you would take a sandwich and run out:). Whatever you did you did it with friends. When you came home you could see your parents play cards or drink coffee with neighbors. What was happened with our social life? Now our friends have facebook (me too :)) and twiter, they have PC games (wow, world of tanks...) and of course they have friends there... outside courts are empty, at the midnight nobody is walking around. If you try to get friends together and play football, it become impossible because nobody has free time. So the real question is Are we really too busy if we spend so much time in front of TV, on social networks or video games?
1

Busy life?

Modern life make us busy. All of us have some obligations. You have to go to school/job, YOU should go on training, learn something, make lunch, take care of youRSELF, your body, older people or babies, build your career, cleaN THE house, check e-mail.... and of course see what is happening on social networks and pass "just" one more level in some PC game :).

When I was teenager it was totally different. We didn't have cell phone, but we always knew where WERE friends. We didn't have PC, but we had enough fun and entertainment without it. You didn't HAVE TO pay for court? to play football, you could do it everywhere. You even had no time for eating at home, you would take a sandwich and run out:). Whatever you did you did it with friends. When you came home you could see your parents play cards or drink coffee with neighbors.

What HAS happened with our social life? Now our friends have facebook (me too :)) and twiter, they have PC games (wow, world of tanks...) and of course they have friends there... outDOORS courts are empty, at the midnight nobody is walking around. If you try to get friends together and play football, it becomeS impossible because nobody has free time.

So the real question is
Are we really too busy if we spend so much time in front of TV, on social networks or video games?