Clivia
I'm trying write texts in english! These four ways of managing political and economic resources, they bring different social consequences, supported by a high number of studies. Neo-liberalism is associated with high levels of inequality in both wealth and income, with high social exclusion, unemployment, high incarceration rates and crime (high punitiveness) and a penal policy based more on punishment than rehabilitation. A clear example is the United States. In the conservative corporatism, inequality is also generated, although not as extreme as in neoliberalism, also, societies are less hierarchical and social exclusion is also lower. A country with such policies is Germany. As for the social democratic corporatism, typical of the Nordic countries, through its policies of high public spending and therefore a generous welfare state and universal assistance system, maintains not only very low crime rates and imprisonment, but also of inequality, unemployment and exclusion, while committed (a la vez que apuesta) to a penal policy focused on the rehabilitation and reintegration of offenders into society. Finally, the oriental corporatism, like Japan, limited inequality, although differently from the Nordic countries, and also has relatively low rates of exclusion, in addition to lower levels of incarceration (además de los niveles más bajos de encarcelamiento). Thank you so much!!!!
Nice attempt.