Carlos Suárez
Pure Fear I don´t know why, but I was walking along the street on my own, in the middle of the night. It was a chilly night, and I didn´t even wear a jumper. I could hear footsteps approaching me, strong and quick footsteps. After a while, I got to a cul-de-sac, and tried to hide myself from my pursuer. When he was close to me, I couldn´t make out his features, only a powerful shadow coming towards me. I was trapped, and very scared. The man pulled out a big knife and tried to stab me. I only wanted to get out of there, but I couldn´t move, for some reason I was numb. When the man´s knife was about to hit my stomach, I woke up. What an absurd nightmare! I was still scared when I got up from bed.

Pure Fear

I don´t know why, but I was walking along the street on my own, in the middle of the night. It was a chilly night, and I was not even wearing a jumper. I could hear footsteps approaching me, strong and quick footsteps. After a while, I got to a cul-de-sac, and tried to hide myself from my pursuer. When he was close to me, I couldn´t make out his features, only a powerful shadow coming towards me. I was trapped, and very scared. The man pulled out a big knife and tried to stab me. I only wanted to get out of there, but I couldn´t move, for some reason I was numb. When the man´s knife was about to hit my stomach, I woke up. What an absurd nightmare! I was still scared when I got up. from bed. 

(OR, when I got out of bed/ when I woke up)

I am glad it was only a nightmare.