sil
My trip to Brigthon The last weekend I went to Brighton, I travelled with a friend to visit another friend who is living there. We spent tree hours to arrive there but it worth it! When we arrived it was really windy (sometimes when you go to the beach you imagine that its always sunny there, but obviosly it is not always like that). We walked along the beach and I took a lot of photos (I love to see the photos again when I am at home to remember all the moments). We could see almost all the city in one day so on Sunday we enjoyed the "seven sisters" natural park. I love traveling to see different cities and also to compare with another countries that I have visited before.
1

My Trip to Brigthon

The Last weekend I went to Brighton, and travelled with a friend to visit another friend who is living there.
We spent three hours traveling to arrive there but it was worth it!
When we arrived it was really windy (sometimes when you go to the beach you imagine that it's always sunny there, but obviously it is not always like that). We walked along the beach and I took a lot of photos (I will love to see the photos again when I am at home and want to remember all our moments together).
We could see saw almost all the city in one day, so on Sunday we enjoyed the "Seven Sisters" natural park.
I love traveling to see different cities and also to compare with another countries that I have visited before.