smelval
Writing? Please could you explain my mistakes? Thanks Hello, my dear friend! How are you doing? I hope you are doing great and this letter finds you happy and in good health. What is the weather like? Here it is so chilly and glooomy. Things are not bad for me now. My day went well. I woke up at six am and went to church. After church I went to my sister's to take some stuff and swutched off TV as my sister is away. I hope my ex husband won't come today to visit our daughter as his visits re very painful for me. I always feel devastated and aggrieved. On Friday I didn't go to the central part of Moscow to visit an ancient church as it was very chilly outside and I had to go to the Social Service Fund to deal with my mum's issues. On Monday again I have to go to the Social Service Fund to submit other documents. Next week I hope I will be allowed to take two days off. I must bid you farewell since I need to do household chores. take care and keep in warm. Yours,

Writing? Please could you explain my mistakes? Thanks

Hello, my dear friend!
How are you doing? I hope you are doing great and this letter finds you happy and in good health.
What is the weather like? Here it is so chilly and glooomy. Things are not bad for me now.
My day went well. I woke up at am [the time is always written using numbers] and went to church. After church I went to my sister's to take some stuff and switched off her TV, as my sister [you don't need to repeat that it is your sister in the same sentence] is away.
I hope my ex husband won't come today to visit our daughter as his visits are very painful for me. I always feel devastated and aggrieved.
On Friday, I was not able to go to the centre of of Moscow to visit an ancient church as it was very chilly outside and I had to go to the Social Service Fund to deal with my mum's issues.
On Monday, again I have to go to the Social Service Fund again, to submit more documents.
Next week I hope I will be allowed to take two days off.
I must bid you farewell since I need to do household chores.
Take care and keep in warm.
Yours,