Kira
Sunset The time of thousands shades of grey is beginning. There are not so many sunny days here, so I grateful for every single sunny day when I have day-off:) But after last sunny days in autumn approximately at this time sun disappears for many, many days. So today I saw pieces of clear sky and realized that I urgently shoulg go to the gulf and see sunset. I took my bike and hit the road. In this season riding a bike would be still nice, if there was less of wind. Wind was very harsh. But Gulf of Finland was magnificent, as usually. So I was wathing sunset, listening to music and dancing to keep warm:)

I wish I could see that. I love seeing the sun set, and would love to see this miracle of nature everywhere in the world.

Sunset

The time of a thousands shades of grey is beginning. There aren't so many sunny days here, so I am grateful for every single sunny day when I have a day-off :)
But after the last sunny days in autumn, and approximately at this time, the sun disappears for many, many days. So today I saw pieces patches of clear sky and realized that I should urgently shoulg go to the gulf and see watch the sunset.
I took my bike and hit the road. In this season riding a bike would be still be nice, if there was less of wind.
The wind was very harsh, but the Gulf of Finland was magnificent, as usually.
So, I was watching the sunset, listening to music and dancing to keep warm :)

Sunset

The time of thousands shades of grey is beginning. There are not so many sunny days here, so I AM grateful for every single sunny day when I have day-off:)

But after last sunny days in autumn, approximately at this time (of the year) sun disappears for many, many days. (Or will disappeare for....)

So today I saw pieces of clear sky and realized that I urgently shoulD go to the gulf and see sunset.
I took my bike and hit the road. In this season riding a bike would be still nice, if there was less WINDY.
Wind was very harsh. But Gulf of Finland was magnificent, as usually.
So I was watChing sunset, listening to music and dancing to keep warm:)

Tiago, I'm glad to read it:) Yes, there are so many amazing things around us.
Believe or not, i had read you text then i opened my windows and i took a look at sunset, and he was so beautyful, i have'nt realized it yet, you know sometimes we have something so amazing close to us, but we don't realize it, thank you , i liked so much it