sil
My life in England Hello everyone, I want to speak about my life in England. Im getting used to the habits of English people. In Spain I never drunk tea but now I really love it! I drink tea everyday and especially when it is a cold day. In addition I never saw before the tea with milk and now I can´t imagine to drink the tea without milk, it is so delicious! I also like that there are a lot of coffe shops with a huge variety of cakes (normally homemade cakes). Ok, Im speaking a lot about food! If I am honest, I have not had the opportunity to know a lot of English people because I meet people from my English lessons, and obviously there are not English people at the English lessons. I love also the amount of parks that there are in the city, I can enjoy the nature. There a lot of people that use the bicycle, and now I bought a bike to have the experience to go everywhere by bike. It is surprisingly fast way to arrive the places (if there are not a lot of hills in the way) appart that is also economic and environmental friendly. I think that the city is well addapted to the use of the bicycle so it is not very dangerous to use it if you take precautions as the use of a helmet and lights.
1

My life in England

Hello everyone,
I want to speak about my life in England.
Im getting used to the habits of English people.
In Spain I never drunk drank tea but now I really love it! I drink tea everyday and especially when it is a cold day. In addition( also would sound more natural here)I never saw before the tea with milk before and now I can´t imagine to drinking the tea without milk, it is so delicious!
I also like that there are a lot of coffee shops with a huge variety of cakes (normally homemade cakes).
Ok, Im speaking a lot about food!
If I am honest, I have not had the opportunity to get to know a lot of English people because I meet people from my English lessons, and obviously there are not English people at the English lessons.
I  also love the amount of parks that there are in the city, I can enjoy the nature. There are a lot of people that using the bicycles, and now I have bought a bike to have the experience to of going everywhere by bike. It is surprisingly fast way to get around arrive the places (if there are not a lot of hills in the way)apart from the fact  that it is also economic and environmentally friendly.
I think that the city is well adapted to the use of the for bicycles so it is not very dangerous to use it if you take precautions such as the use of a helmet and lights.

It's great to see that you are enjoying your stay in England, and your lessons are obviously working! I hope you also get to make some good friendships with English speakers while you are here. Good luck with your studies.

My Life in England

Hello everyone,
I want to speak about/discuss my life in England.
In Spain I never drank tea but now I really love it! I drink tea every day and especially when it is a cold day. In addition, I never saw before the tea with milk before and now I can´t imagine to drink the drinking tea without milk; it is so delicious!
Ok, Im speaking/talking a lot about food!
If I am honest, Honestly, I have not had the opportunity to know meet a lot of English people because I usually meet new people from/at/in my English lessons/classes, and obviously there are not English people at the English lessons/in English class.
I also love also the amount number of parks that there are in the city.  There, I can enjoy the nature. There a lot of people that use the bicycles, and now I just bought a bike to have the experience to go of going everywhere by bike. It is a surprisingly fast way to arrive the places get somewhere (if there are not a lot of hills in/along the way) appart that is also , apart from also being economically and environmentally friendly.
I think that the city is well addapted to the use of the bicycle so it is not very/that dangerous to use it if/as long as you take precautions, as the use of/using a helmet and lights.

Great job, sil!