Chusa
Saturday night I think I'm getting older every day. When I was only a few years younger I liked going out at night and come back home very late. I loved dancing all night with my friends. But soon afterwards, I began to change my habits. At the moment, I don't like very much go out at night and I like meeting at home with my friends for taste a good meal and enjoy with a good convesation while we listen to my favourite music. Today is Saturday night and I'm at home with my husband, waching TV and writing an essay in English jejeje. it' bizarre but I'm happy and enjoy very much at this time of my life.

Saturday night

I think I'm getting older every day. When I was only a few years younger, I liked going out at night and come back coming home very late. I loved dancing all night with my friends. But soon afterwards as I've gotten older, I began to change have changed my habits. At the moment Now I don't like very much going out at night.  and I like meeting at home with my friends, for taste sharing a good meal and enjoying with a good convesation while we listen to my our favourite music. Today It is Saturday night and I'm at home with my husband, waching TV and writing an essay in English <em>jejeje (?)</em>. it's bizarre but I'm happy and enjoy very much at this I am enjoying this time of in my life.

Great text and I know what you mean, we're all getting older every day!

Saturday night

I think I'm getting older every day (Correction: I think I'm getting old) When I was only a few years younger I liked going out at night and come back home (Correction: and used to come home)very late. I loved dancing all night with my friends. But soon afterwards, I began (Correction: Recently I have began) to change my habits. At the moment, I don't like very much go out at night (Correction: I don't like going out at night very much) and I like meeting at home with my friends (Correction: I like inviting friends to my home) for taste a good meal (Correction: for a tasty meal) and enjoy with a good convesation (Correction: and enjoy a good conversation) while we listen to my (Correction: our )favourite music. Today is Saturday night and I'm at home with my husband, waching TV and writing an essay in English jejeje (Correction: hahaha). it' (Corrections: it's)bizarre but I'm happy and enjoy very much at this time of my life (correction: very much enjoy this time of my life).

Great essay well done!