HristoSavov
Certificate of Advanced English essay: To be or not to be To be ,or not to be, that is the question (essay) This the question that generalizes the entire life. Shakespeare`s ingenuity makes us go in deep thoughts and insights wondering whether to be or not. The outrageous plot in "Hamlet" is hardly understandable, however we are supposed to take such crucial decisions in our problematic world. Nowadays our mind is getting more and more complicated. Drastic change may happen as fast as a blink of an eye, so redefining ourselves is something very common. Choosing between two paths is a part of our being which everyone is familiar with. Personally, I think most of the people choose to be and that is why our environment is so brutal. This really might elevate your life to the next level as well as drag you back to the bottom. You have to be self-confident, otherwise life may seem terrible. You risk losing more than you are likely to win. On the other hand, choosing "not to be" has its positive sides. First of all your life is not so stressful and dynamic. People do not focus their attention on you so much. You may work to emerge on the big stage for years, without being noticed. This gives an advantage as no one expects that you will make your own shocking revolution. In conclusion, life is too short to think weather to be or not. In my opinion following our intuition is the best option.