Hélio
Letter LETTER Street of Stones, 133. Belo Horizonte, Minas Gerais, Brazil 25 October 2014 Dear Luiz I´m very missing you Last week I went to Rio de Janeiro, It is wonderful city. I liked very much. My wife, my son, my sister and two nephews were with me. We went to different beautiful places: Pão de Açucar, Cristo Redentor, botanic gardem, Copacabana beach, town theater where we watched the theater play the little Prince, it was beautiful and emotion. We ate delicious food, fish, seafood, italian food, sandwiches. Next year I intend to going for Argentina. About you, which his recent activities and which future plans? I invite you to come in Belo horizonte next year to take tours. Belo Horizoante has beautiful places, theaters, museums, squares, ecological parks Best wishes Hélio Castro Bonfim.

I miss you very much.

Letter

LETTER

Street of Stones, 133. Belo Horizonte, Minas Gerais, Brazil
25 October 2014

Dear Luiz,

I'm miss you very much.
Last week I went to Rio de Janeiro. It is a wonderful city. I liked it very much. My wife, my son, my sister and two nephews were with me.
We went to different beautiful places: Pão de Açucar, Cristo Redentor, botanic garden, Copacabana beach, town theater where we saw the theater play The Little Prince. It was beautiful and emotional.
We ate delicious food: fish, seafood, Italian food and sandwiches.
Next year I intend to go to Argentina.
And what about you? Which have been your recent activities and future plans?
I invite you to come to Belo Horizonte next year to take tours. Belo Horizoante has beautiful places to visit: theaters, museums, squares and ecological parks. 

Best wishes,

Hélio Castro Bonfim.

Good job!!!

Letter

LETTER

25 October 2014

Dear Luiz
I´m very missing you
Last week I went to Rio de Janeiro, It is wonderful city. I liked very much. My wife, my son, my sister and two nephews were with me.
We went to different beautiful places: Pão de Açucar, Cristo Redentor, botanic gardem, Copacabana beach, town theater where we watched the theater play the little Prince, it was beautiful and emotion.
We ate delicious food, fish, seafood, italian food, sandwiches.
Next year I intend to going for Argentina.
About you, which his recent activities and which future plans?
I invite you to come in Belo horizonte next year to take tours. Belo Horizoante has beautiful places, theaters, museums, squares, ecological parks
Best wishes
Hélio Castro Bonfim.

Dear Luiz,

I miss you very much.
Last week I went to Rio de Janeiro. It was a wonderful city. I liked it very much. My wife, my son, my sister, and two nephews were with me.
We went to some beautiful places: Pão de Açucar, Cristo Redentor, botanic garden, Copacabana beach, and the town theater where we watched the play “The Little Prince”, which beautiful and emotional.
We ate delicious foods: fish, seafood, Italian food, and sandwiches.
Next year I intend to go to Argentina.
How about you? What have you been doing, and what are your future plans?
I want to invite you to visit Belo horizonte next year. It has beautiful places: theaters, museums, squares, and ecological parks.
Best wishes.
Hélio Castro Bonfim.