Carlos Suárez
After the Match Once the great football game is over, half of the country is depressed, and the other half is elated. It´s always like that in Spanish,since we´re very passionate. The fans of the team who loses the match don´t even have dinner due to their disappointment. On the contrary, the fans of the winner team celebrate all night. It´s incredible, how football can change the character of a normal person. A very shy and calm person who is watching a game,suddenly turns into a savage one, insulting the referee and the other team players. Football has a reputation as a dishonest game , where players always cheat. It´s partly true,since the main goal of a player is outwitting the oponent. What I can´t stand about football is when a player fakes an injury. Those players are who make football disgusting to people out of this sport, and don´t set an example for the children who want to be footballers. By the way, Real Madrid fans are very happy right now,since they beat Barcelona today, but even so they come second in the table.

After the Match

Once the great football match is over, one half of the country is depressed, and the other half is elated. It´s always like this in Spain,since we´re very passionate. The fans of the team that loses the match don´t even have dinner due to their disappointment. On the contrary, the fans of the winning team celebrate all night.
It´s incredible, how football can change the character of a normal person. A very shy and calm person who is watching a game,suddenly turns into a savage one,*(OR, can suddenly change into an aggresive person) (OR, can suddenly become an aggressive person) insulting the referee and the other team players.
Football has a reputation as a dishonest game , where players always cheat. It´s partly true,since the main goal of a player is outwitting the oponent. What I can´t stand about football is when a player fakes an injury. Those players are spoiling football disgusting to people out of this sport, and don´t set an example for the children who want to be footballers.
By the way, Real Madrid fans are very happy right now,since they beat Barcelona today, but even so they are only second in the table.

*Your sentence is correct, I just wrote a couple of different options.

Kind regards