ceciliazui
Teaching is harder than it was in the past. - 2 Please help me to revise my TOFEL essay Utilizing lots of standards to appraise teachers, schools require teachers to hold vital research projects, take care of children’s mental health, and use high-tech teaching methods, especially using Powerpoint to give lectures. In the past, teacher only need to consider how to improve the teaching quality, how to use simple examples to let students comprehend the abstract concept and how to arrange the assignments to let students master the knowledge points. While in the present day, teachers have to spend time and energy to make elaborate lecture PPT. Competing to get promotion in university, teachers have to attempt to create a new research topic. All these additional activities enable teachers to spend less time on preparing for class and improving the teaching qualities. Thus, teaching nowadays become difficult, because teachers have to simultaneously take care so many works.

Parents are demanding quite a lot for can make harsh demands from their childs teachers,a One phenomenon is where that A parents require will insist upon a teachers to have some teaching experience and take special care to of their individual children. It is then not hard to find that parents do usually linger long frequent for quite some time in the teachers’ office to inquire greatly about their children’s study conditions and again ask for special care for toward their child(s). Parents will always use certain particular criteria to assess a teachers’ teaching quality and relevant abilities. For instance As an example; whether this teacher won any rewards from the school teaching competitions? Or perhaps, whether this teacher taught any particular students who then obtained positions get into outstanding universities? Whether Does this teacher have many years experience at teaching experience? All these rigorous assessment standards exert pressures on teachers. Therefore, teachers are confronting huge greater mental pressures stresses nowadays.

Utilizing lots standards to appraise teachers; Teachers abilities, these days, are always under closer and closer scrutiny. Schools may require A teacher to partake in hold vital research projects; take care of children’s mental health; use high-tech teaching methods such as especially using Powerpoint to give lectures. In the past, teachers only need to consider how to improve their teaching quality. ,how to use They would use simple examples to let students comprehend the an abstract concept. and Also, how to arrange the assignments to let students master the attain knowledge points. While in the present day, teachers now do have to spend great time and energy creating an to make elaborate lecture PPT. Competing with each other to get gain promotion in university, teachers have to attempt to create a new research topic. All these additional activities enable teachers to spend less do detract from the teachers time on spent preparing for their classes and therefore can hinder them from improving their teaching qualityies. Thus, teaching nowathesedays has become increasingly more complex and difficult, because as the teachers have to simultaneously take care of so many projects ? works

Teaching is harder than it was in the past. - 2

Please help me to revise my TOFEL essay

Utilizing lots of standards to appraise teachers, schools require teachers to hold vital research projects, take care of children’s mental health, and use high-tech teaching methods, especially using Powerpoint to give lectures. In the past, teacher only need to consider how to improve the teaching quality, how to use simple examples to let students comprehend the abstract concept and how to arrange the assignments to let students master the knowledge points. While in the present day, teachers have to spend time and energy to make elaborate lecture PPT. Competing to get promotion in university, teachers have to attempt to create a new research topic. All these additional activities enable teachers to spend less time on preparing for class and improving the teaching qualities. Thus, teaching nowadays become difficult, because teachers have to simultaneously take care so many works.

Parents are demanding quite a lot for teachers, a phenomenon that parents require teachers to have some teaching experience and take special care to their children. It is not hard to find that parents usually linger long time in the teachers’ office to inquire their children’s study conditions and ask for special care for their children. Parents always use certain criteria to assess teachers’ teaching quality. For instance, whether this teacher won any rewards from the school teaching competition? whether this teacher taught any students who get into outstanding universities? Whether this teacher have many years teaching experience? All these assessment standards exert pressures on teachers. Therefore, teachers are confronting huge mental pressures nowadays.