aria_fate
time difference Sometimes I think time difference is a bad thing. It impedes us so that we can not communicate with foreigners or the friends who study in Canada. It is morning in China while the evening in Canada. I am having supper while you are sleeping. I would not tell you “tonight’s moon is beautiful”because maybe you would tell me “but now it’s dawn in here and I am watching the rising sun”. We chat each other within the stipulated time, it’s rare and cruel for me. I want to tell you more as soon as I am happiness or painful. But it’s impossible since time difference. Do you always count the timing and think about what is the appropriate time to contact your friends who work or study abroad? 有时候我真的觉得时差是个坏东西,因为它阻碍了我和外国朋友或者留学加拿大的朋友之间的沟通。当这里还是早上的时候,那边或许已是傍晚;当我仍在享用晚餐时那边或许已然酣睡。我不可以对你说“今晚的月亮真美呐”因为你一定是告诉我“这边黎明初始,朝阳待升”。我们只能在约好的时间里聊天,对我来说是多么珍贵而又残忍。我多想在开心或者伤心的时候能立马告知你,但是因为时差,这一切都变得可望不可即。 那么,你们是不是也会每天掰着手指头算着时差去联系那些留学国外的朋友们?
1

time difference

Sometimes I think time difference is a bad thing. This is because it makes it difficult for me to It impedes us so that we can not communicate with foreigners or the my friends studying in Canada. When It is morning in China while it is the evening in Canada. When I am having supper while you they are sleeping. I would not tell you “tonight’s moon is beautiful”because maybe you would tell me “but now it’s dawn in here and I am watching the rising sun”. We can only chat with each other at a pre-arranged time within the stipulated time, which, for me, is both precious (the most common translation of 珍贵 is valuable / precious, rather than rare) and cruel it’s rare and cruel for me. When I am happy or hurt I want to be able to tell you immediately I want to tell you more as soon as I am happiness or painful. But because of the time difference, this is it’s impossible since time difference.
Do you always count the timing track the time and think about when it is most appropriate what is the appropriate time to contact your friends who work or study abroad?

有时候我真的觉得时差是个坏东西,因为它阻碍了我和外国朋友或者留学加拿大的朋友之间的沟通。当这里还是早上的时候,那边或许已是傍晚;当我仍在享用晚餐时那边或许已然酣睡。我不可以对你说“今晚的月亮真美呐”因为你一定是告诉我“这边黎明初始,朝阳待升”。我们只能在约好的时间里聊天,对我来说是多么珍贵而又残忍。我多想在开心或者伤心的时候能立马告知你,但是因为时差,这一切都变得可望不可即。
那么,你们是不是也会每天掰着手指头算着时差去联系那些留学国外的朋友们?

你的翻译挺不错!以下我润色了一下。