Elena
The value of ruble is consistently falling... From everyday news we can find like " today the value of ruble is on its historical minimum". What is it going to be with Russia economy? Is the next financial crisis just about to happen? How will our government solve this problem? Maybe this situation is convenient to our government because our economy depends on the value of oil price and oil company can earn more profit as the value of ruble Is reducing less than the oil price per barrel. That's why our national bank doesn't do anything to stop the falling and even have made the chocked scenario of economy development assumed the oil price per barrel as 60 dollars. Today none of us could predict what factors could cause the ruble falling like the awful death of Total company president that had negative influence on Russian investment climate. But as this was explained as an accident, it was really terrible news, how could be interpreted the arrest of the president of afk systema company that had negative influence on investment climate as well. But the last factor is under the government control and in this unstable situation with the currency our government decided to do such things.
1

The value of the ruble is constantly falling...

From the daily news we can find headlines like "Today the value of the ruble is at its historical minimum". What is happening to the Russian economy? Is the next financial crisis just about to happen? How will our government solve this problem? Maybe this situation is convenient to our government because our economy depends on the value of oil price and oil companies can earn more profit as the value of the ruble is reducing less than the oil price per barrel. That's why our national bank doesn't do anything to stop the decline and have even suggested the shocking scenario of economic development assuming the oil price per barrel to be 60 dollars. Today none of us can predict what factors could cause the ruble to fall, such as the awful death of the Total company president that had negative influence on the Russian investment climate. But even if this was explained as an accident - it was really terrible news - how could be interpreted the arrest of the president of AFK Systema company that  have had negative influence on the investment climate as well? But the last factor is under the government control and in this unstable situation with the currency our government decided to do such things.

The last part was a little confusing - I hope I have not changed the meaning too much.