shahin
How is a Chinese dominated world look like Days ago I was notified that China becomes the 1st economic power of the world. I wonder how the world will looks like when Chinese offer almost every product or service in a low rate or how other nations could compete with Chinese . They like working and it's their lifestyle their joy, don't go too much for vacation An employee say :"I went only 3 day to vacation in 20 month!". how it's possible? When they dominated the world with their low cost services how other powers could fix themselves with China? Are they loose their power or force their people to work harder and cheaper?
2

How is a Chinese dominated world look like

A very common mistake is to use "how" and "like" together. You can either use "what" and "like" or just "how" with NO "like". So for your title:

How does a Chinese dominated world look?

What does a Chinese dominated world look like?

I corrected your "is" to "does", but other words like "will" and "would" are possible.

1

How is will a Chinese-dominated world look? like

A few days ago I was notified learned that China has becomes the 1st leading economic power of in the world. I wonder how the world will looks like when the Chinese offer almost every product or service in at a low rate price or how other nations could can compete with the Chinese. They like working and it's their lifestyle, their joy. They don't go take too much for many vacations.

An One employee say said: "I went took only 3 days to of vacation in 20 months!". How it's is this possible?

When they dominated the world with their low-cost services, how will other powers could fix themselves to compete with China? Are Will they loose lose their power or force their people to work harder and cheaper?

But unfortunately the polution is getting worse day by day in china and also so many fake things even fake egg! I have read about fake egg in china, duh. I hope china will be better in the future.
I think It's possible to fear people from an uncertain future and force them to work more for us and about future It seems all the world is heading to globalization much faster than we ever imagine and I don't know how compete means in a world that people eats pizza everywhere watch football and wear jeans :D
Yeah, maybe you're right. But about your question "Will they lose their power or force their people to work harder and cheaper?" I guess yes, they will unless they make people more satisfied! (In your opinion are most of people satisfied of their state now?)