Javier
A day in the country side Today I am off from work again and other family and us decided to go to the country side and do a barbacue. They took the meat and we took the drinks, some ice, bread, etc. My kids enjoyed a lot playing soccer and ridding their bicycles. We were next to a montain so we walked up hill with the kids a few meters to make them feel like explorers. My son even saw a bear's finger print.We enjoyed a different day and it didn't cost more than twenty Euros per couple. Thanks for your corrections

A day in the country side (countryside)

Today I am off from work again and together with other family members and us decided to go to the countryside and do have a barbecue. They took the meat and we took the drinks, some ice, bread, etc. My kids enjoyed it a lot; playing soccer and ridding their bicycles. We were next to a mountain so we walked uphill with the kids for a few meters to make them feel like explorers. My son even saw a bear's finger pawprint. We enjoyed a different sort of day and it didn't cost more than twenty Euros per couple.
Thanks for your corrections