Kim
what should i do now i am so stupid when i listen to sadly song music. and all memories we had which come back to me. why not only me. i want to shout loudly " i hate you so much but it proved that i miss you a lot" you went so far me,
1

what should i do now?

i feel am so stupid when i listen to sadly songs music. and all memories we had which come flooding back to me. Why not only me? I want to shout out loud "I hate you so much but it proved just proves that i miss you a lot" you went so far deep in me,

1

What should I do now?

I feel so stupid when I listen to sadly sad songs music, and all memories we had which come back to me. Why not only me. I want to shout out loudly loudI hate you so much but it proves that I miss you a lot" you went so far. me,

I hope that u feel good now , I know that it is hard for you to forget especially that you are honest and loyal . Think about other stuff listen to new songs take care of your self and always try to be a successful person to show him that he lost something very precious .
i don't understand why he left. he didn't say a word to me. i tried to ask him. but he didn't rely my message. really upset.
thanks u .i know that.but that's emotion, so many times i tried to tell myself. and then everything failed when i listened this song. so stupid