Iya
She always does just what she wants... She is elegant, graceful silhouette, gait plasticity. Soft tread, confident look - it is impossible to take your eyes off. She always knows what she wants, and make sure she gets it. You always want to touch her, want to caress and hug. It can be a long amount of time to admire it when she basked in the sun, his eyes narrowing as gracefully turns her head toward the object of interest her as elegant arches her back when she was tired of doing nothing... You know that she can be affectionate and obedient, when she wants to. It can sensually touching you alone fingertips , rub his cheek against your face while making sounds blissful pleasure. To have her next to him you are ready to meet all of its needs, and to please bestow attention. You're going to make certain sacrifices, just to get that portion of tenderness that it is in excess. Your voice changes when you talk to her. You honestly think that it deserved the attention of her actions, cause your daily care of her. All this time you unconditionally fulfill all her whims. And when, trembling with emotion, you sadite her on his lap to enjoy her company and to merge in ecstasy energy - she defiantly sees, and runs away, leaving you alone with your desires. Because she always does just what she wants... This is cat, just cat.. Do you love cats? Have you one at home?
1

She always does just what she wants...

She is elegant, with a graceful silhouette and a mesmerising gait plasticity. With her soft tread, and confident glances, it is impossible to take your eyes off her. She always knows what she wants, and makes sure she gets it.

I'm still not sure about <em>gait</em> - we usually use this word when talking about horses. <em>Plasticity</em> also sounds strange, so I chose a different word.

You always want to touch her, want to caress her and hug her. It can be a long amount of time to You can spend hours admiring her as she basks in the sun, her eyes narrowing as she gracefully turns her head towards an object of interest, her then elegantly arches her back when she's was tired of doing nothing...

The last sentence was difficult to understand. Who was doing what? Who has what?

You know that she can be affectionate and obedient, when she wants to. She can sensually touching just your alone fingertips, or rub her cheek against your face while making sounds of blissful pleasure. To have her next to you, you are ready to meet all of her needs, and bestow your attention to please her. You're willing to make certain sacrifices, just to get a morsel of that portion of tenderness that she has in excess. Even your voice changes when you talk to her.

Just a couple of suggestions here, to make the ideas flow smoothly.

You honestly think that she deserves the attention of her actions for everything she does, cause judging by the way you care for her daily. All this time, you fulfill all her every whims unconditionally. And when, trembling with emotion, you seat her on your lap to enjoy her company and to merge in ecstasy, energy  she defiantly sees what you want, and runs away, leaving you alone with your desires. Because she always does just what she wants...

<em>All her whims</em> is technically correct, but we typically say <em>her every whim</em> (ie. not a single whim is forgotten). 

This is my cat, just a cat...

Do you love cats? Have you got one at home?

Good! I could see you wanted to present your cat as a sensual female, so be aware of the genders in English. Writing "it/its" immediately tells the reader that you mean an animal.