Merry
heyyyys im new here and i dont know how to use and be active . but i think its nice website ~~ even have teachers :P well , im gonna edit my profile cuz i think i did something wrong >< and the last thing '' hayırlııııııııısıı '' ah i dont forget to say '' beeeeeee gülümm '' *.'

heyyyys  Hey [İngilizcede burada çoğul kullanılmaz]

i'm new here and i don't know how to use the site and be active . but i think it's a nice website ~~ even have teachers :P well , i'm gonna edit my profile cuz i think i did something wrong >< and the last thing '' hayırlııııııııısıı '' ah i don't forget to say '' beeeeeee gülümm '' *.' Be happy?

In informal social media like this your informal English spelling etc. is OK, but if it is for an examination, then you will probably have to write: I'm new here and I don't ... going to ... because

Hayırlısı: sözlüğümda 'Let's hope for the best/Good luck with it' yazılıyor.

good jobs:)
yes i do . im student in british culture ~ my teacher adviced this website and thanks for your advices too !
Hey Merry, for me I write entries when I am interested in a certain topic or to know the difference between two words or verbs.... I like discussions most, not only because I learn many new words inside a conversation, but also I understand a lot of things from people of different countries. There are also teachers, but I haven't tried them yet. One last advice, italki alone is not enough. You need to learn from another source then come here to practice and ask questions. Good luck.