hank
i am hank it is first time i write something here. i hope it's gonna be a new start. I have been study English for more than 10 years. Junior high school, senior high school and my college. all Chinese children need to study English but not all of students like it, include me. When i realize that the English is important for me, for my job and help me to get more information about the world, i found that i become to like it. my job is sales engineer. In china, this title means that you just a sample sales. About that engineer,it's just make your customer felt respected. The things what i sells is relative to customer electronic. I like this job. yes i like it now at least. it's make me felt i am the part of the world, take part in some new smart devices being born. OK. let me write another things tomorrow.
2

I Am Hank

This is for the it is first time I am writing write something here. I hope it's gonna going to be a new start.
I have been studying English for more than 10 years. I studied it in junior high school, in senior high school and my in college. All Chinese children students need to study English, but not all of students them like it including me. When I realized that the English is important for me and for my job and it will help me to get more information about the world, started having a special liking towards it. found that become to like it.
My job is to work as a sales engineer. (or.... I work as a sales engineer.) In china, this title job means that you just sell samples. (I could not understand this sentence, so I just corrected it grammatically.) a sample sales. The primary work of a sales engineer About that engineer it's just is to make your the customer felt feel respected. The things what sell sells is relative to customer are household electronic devices. I like this job. Yes, I mean I like it at least now. It makes me felt feel that I am also the part of the this world. I would also like to take part in a project where some new smart devices/gadgets are being invented. being born.
Okay. Let me write another things tomorrow.