Haru♥春
can you help correct the passage? many thanks. Today China has been the most popular one in outsourcing over the world, because of the cheap workforce. Do you think it will last for one more decade? Please explain in detail. China has been the most popular one in global outsourcing because of the cheap workforce. According to the developing trend, this situation will be changed and it is more challengeable in the next decade. China got the obvious advantage based on the cheap workforce in the past. However, this advantage will be alleviated with the increase of labors' income . Other cheap workforce countries like India and Vietnam get better advantage over China. Under this scope, China is facing a new challenge. we need to know how to increase the productivity with the increment of workforce. The influence will be mitigated only if the increment of productivity is bigger than the increment of labor cost. Meanwhile, China is becoming stronger and more attractive in prosperity.

can you help correct the passage? many thanks.

Today China has been the most popular one in outsourcing over the world, because of the cheap workforce. Do you think it will last for one more decade? Please explain in detail.
Today China is ranked the most important outsourcing destination in the world because of its cheap workforce. Do you think it will last for one more decade? I will explain in detail.

China has been the most popular one in global outsourcing because of the cheap workforce.

According to the developing trend, this situation will be changed and it is more challengeable in the next decade.

According to its developing trend, this situation will be changed in ten years.

China got the obvious advantage based on the cheap workforce in the past. However, this advantage will be alleviated with the increase of labors' income .

China have had the obvious advantage based on the cheap workforce in the past. However, this advantage will be alleviated with the increase of labors' salaries.

Other cheap workforce countries like India and Vietnam get better advantage over China. Under this scope, China is facing a new challenge.

Other cheap workforce countries like India and Vietnam will get competitiveness over China. Under this respect, China is facing a new challenge.

we need to know how to increase the productivity with the increment of workforce. The influence will be mitigated only if the increment of productivity is bigger than the increment of labor cost. Meanwhile, China is becoming stronger and more attractive in prosperity.

If the increment of production is smaller than the increment of labor cost, the productivity will be decreased. We need to know the way how to increase the productivity. (The number of workforce is increasing now.) If we find the way, China will be more attractive and strong country.

May my correction trigger more good corrections!

The comments of Yeony and chinafan is very interisting. I will write my comment about the discussion here for my convenience.

I agree with you, but I want to say following things:

(1-1) The world is now facing deflation, not inflation.

(1-2) There are two causes of inflation, one is demand-pull and the other is cost-push.

(1-3) Yeony said there are "vicious cirle." It is right, but I think the relation "inflation -> rise of wages" is relatively weaker than "rise of wages -> inflation", even if there is cost-push inflation theory.

(2) The multinational companys(MNCs) are rasing many social problems. How to cope with MNCs is our task.

(3) I think capitalism is not an ill-system, but the rule to operate the system is not appropriate.

The discussion between Yeony and chinafan is very interisting. I will write my comment at the Corrections Box.
@chinafan That's too dramatic. Do you think capitalism itself is ill-system?
The problem does not lie in the wages of the workers or in China itself. The problem is, that the economy of China was too long and too much focused on foreign companies, which enslaved Chinas workers and let them work for a small wage. China needs to have a own industry with high-quality products, which cannot be produced in 3rd world countries. 3rd world countries are today just 3rd world countries, because the so called developed countries raped them since the colonization time. This has been based in the hunger for power and into the stupid belief that the white race would be a supremacy race. Enslaving 3rd world countries and leaving the people in developed countries workless due to the moving of the companies to the so called cheaper countries, is one of the many evil faces of Capitalism. To fight all these problems, we need to fight Capitalism and poverty in the whole world together, as one united force.