JONAS
Paraphrasing. Hi, i have paraphrased several sentences using my own words, I hope some can tell me if i have done it all correctly all if there is something wrong or to make good for, plz tell me. 7. Whether I shall turn out to be the hero of my own life, or whether that station will be held by anybody else, these pages must show. Whether i eventually become the master of my own life or whether that position will be taken by other person, these books must show. 8. ...(T)he growing good of the world is partly dependent on unhistorical acts; and that things are not so ill with you and me as they might have been, is half owing to the number who lived faithfully a hidden life, and rest in unvisited tombs. The development of the world is partially based on acts that is not appeared in history ; and that things are not bad with you and me as they might have been, is half owing to the number who lived faithfully a unknown life, and buried in graves that nobody visits.

Paraphrasing.

Hi, I have paraphrased several sentences using my own words, I hope some can tell me if/whether I have done it all correctly<em> (fine to here)</em> all, or if there is something wrong , or to make good for, and please tell me how to make (it) good/correct it.

7. Whether I shall turn out to be the hero of my own life, or whether that station will be held by anybody else, these pages must show. 

My writing in these books/journals will surely prove whether I eventually become the master of my own life or whether that position will is to be taken by another person, these books must show.<em> (not much of a paraphrase - it is only very slightly altered - paraphrase should be significantly different words and arrangement)</em>

8. ...(T)he growing good of the world is partly dependent on unhistorical acts; and that things are not so ill with you and me as they might have been, is half owing to the number who lived faithfully a hidden life, and rest in unvisited tombs.

The development/improvement of the world is partially based on acts that is have not appeared been noticed in history  ; and That things are not as bad with you and me as they might have been, is half owing to/Things might have been much worse between us were it not for the number many/multitude who lived faithfully a unknown life, anonymous lives and lie buried in graves that nobody visits. <em>(again not different enough to be really a paraphrase)</em>