Michael Lu
Searching a job I didn't work form three months ago. I had been a internship for two months. through these months I step by step. I thought It is tough to find a good job especially design or cultural and creative industry . I love to painting,modeling and animation. I pray I can find a good job as soon .

Searching for a job

I didn't haven't worked form for three months ago. I had have been doing an internship for (the last) two months. Throughout these past few months I tried step by step little by little. I thought think it is tough to find a good job, especially in the design, culture or the creation industry. I love to painting,modeling and animation. I pray/hope I can find a good job as soon.

Notes:

1. When a/an if the following word's first letter is a vowel, you use an, if it is a constant use a.

eg. an alligator, an eel ;  a box, a pencil.

2. If you are using "I thought it is/that ..." usually it means your opinion has changed.

eg. I thought that it was urgent, but it wasn't. I thought it is easy to read in greek, but i tried and it was very difficult.

3. When saying I love to do something, use the normal verb with no ending. eg. I love to run. I love to paint.

If you want to use an ending like -ing, dont use to. eg. I love running. I love painting.