Marie
London trip Looking for the perfect trip? Just go to the well-known city of London! Come and visit one of the most famous monuments of the world such as Big Ben, the London Tower and the London Eye. You’ll be able to marvel at Buckingham Palace, the residence of Queen Elizabeth II and if you’re lucky, you may have the chance to enter in it. London is the ideal destination for every type of travellers. You’re craving for a cultural trip? London is celebrated for its different museums such as the Tate Modern, The Globe, the theatre of Shakespeare and the British museum. For the one who wants to make shopping to their heart content, the lively avenue of Piccadilly Circus will provide you an array of shops where you’ll be able to gather a lifetime of memories. Obviously, it is also the occasion for you to taste the mouth-watering fish and chips! During your trip, you’ll have the opportunity to wander on the edges of the Tames, the perfect moment to admire the breathtaking view. Moreover the London Bridge and the Gherkin, with its typical pickled-shape will let you speechless. And it’s not over! London isn’t only a splendid city on days but also at nights. You will be transported in a magical land with the wonderful illuminations at nights! Finally, for all of these excursions in the sole and pretty city of London, the subway will be a lovely way to move around. Just get the Oyster card before your trip and don’t worry if you’re lost, the Londoners will take pleasure at explaining you the way!

London trip

Looking for the perfect trip? Just go to the well-known city of London! Come and visit one of the most famous monuments of the world such as Big Ben, the London Tower and the London Eye. You’ll be able to marvel at Buckingham Palace, the residence of Queen Elizabeth II and if you’re lucky, you may have the chance to enter in it. London is the ideal destination for every type of travellers. You’re craving for a cultural trip? London is celebrated for its different museums such as the Tate Modern, The Globe, the theatre of Shakespeare and the British museum. For the one who wants to do shopping until their heart's content, the lively avenue of Piccadilly Circus will provide you with an array of shops where you’ll be able to gather a lifetime of memories. Obviously, it is also the occasion for you to taste the mouth-watering fish and chips! During your trip, you’ll have the opportunity to wander on the edges of the Tames, the perfect moment to admire the breathtaking view. Moreover the London Bridge and the Gherkin, with its typical pickled-shape will leave you speechless. And it’s not over! London isn’t only a splendid city by day but also by nights. You will be transported in a magical land with the wonderful illuminations at nights! Finally, for all of these excursions in the sole (soal/heart?) and pretty city of London, the subway will be a lovely way to move around. Just get the Oyster card before your trip and don’t worry if you’re lost, the Londoners will take pleasure in explaining you the way!

Excellent writing!