JONAS
A summary of "The Story of an Hour" Louise receives the notice that her husband have passed away for a railroad disaster from her sister Josephine. She at first feels a deep sorrow for his husband's death but soon started to think that if she really loved him ; sometimes she did but often she did not. she feels guilty as she began to realize it is somehow better for her. But finally she feels that now she is free and delightful dreaming her days left in her life. Her sister, worried for her as she was in her room alone, asked her to open the door. As Lousie and her sister Josephine stair down, suddenly her husband entered the house without any sign of the accident. By seeing him, Louise the cause of the heart attak, died and the doctors came and then they said she had died of heart disease—of joy that kills.

A summary of "The Story of an Hour"

Louise receives the notice, from her sister Josephine, that her husband has passed away from a railroad disaster. She at first feels a deep sorrow for her husband's death but soon started to think that if she really loved him ; sometimes she did but often she did not, THEN... She feels guilty as she began to realize it is somehow better for her. But finally she feels that now she is free and delightfully dreaming her days left in her life. Her sister, worried for her as she was in her room alone, asked her to open the door. As Lousie and her sister Josephine stair (sit?) down, suddenly her husband entered the house without any sign of the accident. By seeing him, Louise had a heart attack. The doctors came and they said she had died of heart disease— the joy that kills. 

Hahahaha, that was really fun to read... that's what some people call Karma, haha... or like Justin Timberlake said " what goes around comes around"...