JihyeB
So confused.. I have a plan going to Australia for working holiday after 1 or 2years. So I save the money for that. People say you don't need to much money for that just go when you're young. But I don't think so. Because I'm 25 years old and not a young anymore. So I need to specific plan. Why I have to go to there, what I can get from there.. The biggest reason is English but I know, it's very short time to learn English. But it's not all. I've wanted living in western country since I was little. I just want to homestay with real Aussie family, doing something in English, to meet new people in new environment... In order to do so, I need to give up my job, money, time, chance for promotion and so on. My parents never understand me even my order sister. Always they say keep it real. But I don't know why it has to be just a dream. They worry about my feature. After going to working holiday I have to get a new job in Korea and I'll be 29~30 years old in korean age.So they want I can live ordinary life like a common people my age. I don't know why it has to be a just dream. But he more they oppose it, the more I lose my confidence.
2

So confused..

I have a plan going to Australia for working holiday after 1 or 2years. So I save the money for that.

People say you don't need to much money for that just go when you're young.
But I don't think so. Because I'm 25 years old and not a young anymore.
So I need to specific plan. Why I have to go to there, what I can get from there..

The biggest reason is English but I know, it's very short time to learn English.
But it's not all. I've wanted living in western country since I was little.
I just want to homestay with real Aussie family, doing something in English, to meet new people in new environment...

In order to do so, I need to give up my job, money, time, chance for promotion and so on.
My parents never understand me even my order sister. Always they say keep it real.
But I don't know why it has to be just a dream.

They worry about my feature. After going to working holiday I have to get a new job in Korea and I'll be 29~30 years old in korean age.So they want I can live ordinary life like a common people my age.
I don't know why it has to be a just dream.

But he more they oppose it, the more I lose my confidence.

So confused..

I plan to go  to Australia for a  working holiday in 1 or 2 years. So I am saving the money for that.

People say you don't need to much money for that, just go when you're young.
So I need to make specific plans. Why I have to go to there ?, what I can get from there ?..

The biggest reason is English but I know that  it's a very short time to learn English.
But it's that's not all. I've wanted living to live  in a western country since I was little.
I just want to homestay with a real Aussie family, doing something in English, to and  meet new people in a new environment...

My parents never understand me even my older sister. Always they say to keep it real.

They worry about my feature future. After going to on a working holiday I have to get a new job in Korea and I'll be 29~30 which is years old for a  Korean age. So they want me to  live an ordinary life like a common people others of my age.

But the more they oppose it, the more I lose my confidence.

Notes and comments

My daughter is the same age as you. She is planning to work abroad in Europe and Canada, starting late next year. I believe that those countries are fairly safe.

I am not so happy about her plans for the US which I think is a very dangerous place to visit and work. <em>I don't think that 30 is too old to settle down. My mother's aunt was not married until her mid 40's and she had two healthy, successful children. (However she is somehwat unusual as she is now approaching 80 and if you met her for the first time, you might think that she was in her 30's)</em>.

If you are coming to Australia, we are a very large, sparsely populated country. On average, our large sites are about 900 kilometres apart (which is about the length of Korea), so each city tends to have its own culture and laws. It is going to be a lot hotter than Korea (a lot hotter ! ) and our cost of living is going to be higher, our internet connectivity is very poor compared to Korea as well. especially outside of our major cities. Thinking of the cities, that you should select, I think Melbourne would be the best to stay in. It is relatively safe, has pleasant surroundings and is noted for its cultural activites and universities.

The Australian dialect is also similar to the dialect of south-eastern England (a lot of English speakers here will dispute that :-) but it is true), but there is a range of English accents that you will experience here when you come.

As a father myself, I can appreciate why your parents worry about you. They are concerned about your safety and welfare. But I do know that it would be possible for you to arrive here and be safe. If you plan to work here, you will need a working visa so investigate that option thoroughly.

1

So Confused..

I have a plan to going to Australia for a working holiday after in 1 or 2 years, so I am saving the money for that.

People say you don't need too much money to travel for that just go when you're young.
But I don't agree think so. Because I'm 25 years old and not a young girl anymore.
So I need to specific plan. Why I have want to go to there, what I can expect to gain get from there..

The biggest reason is English but I know, it's a very short time in which to learn English.
But it's not all. I've wanted  to experience living in a western country since I was little.
I just want to homestay with a real Aussie family, being able to use doing something in English, to meet new people in new environment...

My parents never understand me nor does even my older order sister. They always they say keep it real.

They worry about my future. After going to on a working holiday I would have to get a new job in Korea and I'll be 29~30 years old in korean age.So they want me to I can live an ordinary life like a common people everyone else my age.

1

So confused..

I have a plan going to go to Australia for a working holiday after 1 or 2years. So I save the money for that.

People say you don't need too much money for that, just go when you're young.
But I don't think so. Because  so, because I'm 25 years old and not a young anymore.
So I need to aspecific plan. Why I have to go to there, what I can get from there.

The biggest reason is English, but I know, it's very short time to learn English.
But it's not all. I've wanted living in to live in a western country since I was little.
I just want to homestay with a real Aussie family, doing something in English, to meet new people in a new environment...

My parents never understand me, even my order sister. Always they say keep it real. They always tell me to be realistic. 

They worry about my feature future. After going to working holiday I have to get a new job in Korea and I'll be 29~30 years old in korean age.So they want I can me to live an ordinary life like a common people my age.

You can try to go there and stay for 1 or 2 weeks , and try to discover what is very attractive in this country that you can't find in any other place !. Sit and imagine that you are now living and working in Australia , what is going to change ?! May be you have a lot of things in Korea that you might get in Australia !. Good luck ! You are 25 years and you say that you are not young ? Really ? what are you going to say when you will be 50 ?