sato
Hello everyone. I'm living in a rural area of Japan, and working as a manager of sales division in small company. In short, I'm quite an ordinary parson nothing special. I'm interested in history and tradition of Japan, so I visit to Buddhist temple and Shinto shrine from time to time. I hope to introduce anything about Japan, and it would be great if you correct my English words instead. I'm looking forward to hearing from you.
2

Hello everyone.

I'm living in a rural area of Japan, and working as a manager of in the sales division in of a small company.
In short, I'm quite an ordinary person, nothing special.
I'm interested in the history and traditions of Japan, so I visit to Buddhist temples and Shinto shrines from time to time.
I hope to introduce anything teach people (?) about Japan, and it would be great if you could correct my English words writing too. instead.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you.

Hi Nice to meet you! I lived in Japan for several years (in Ibaraki). I visited many shrines and temples and kept a Go-Shu-In which I was able to completely fill with stamps. They are some of the fondest memories I have of living in Japan.