Thanh
i love English so much.CAN YOU HELP ME IN ENGLISH? Hello everybody.I am Thanh. I am from gialai province,Vietnam.Now i am studying economic investment at QUY NHON UNIVERSITY.My English is very bad.but I want to learn English to communicate with everyone in the world.Besides I also learn English for my job in the future
2

i love English so much.CAN YOU HELP ME IN ENGLISH?

Hello everybody.I am Thanh. I am from gialai province,Vietnam. Currently i am studying economic investment at QUY NHON UNIVERSITY.My English is very bad therefore I want to learn English to communicate with anybody around the world. Besides, I also want to learn English for a job in future. 

1

I Love English So Much. Can you help me to learn English?

Hello everyone. I am Thanh, and I am from Gia Lai province,Vietnam. Now I am currently studying economic investment at Quy Nhon university. My English is very limited. However, I want to improve my English to communicate with people from all over the world. Besides that, English will play an important role in my career in the future.

1

I love English so much.CAN YOU HELP ME IN ENGLISH?

Hello everybody.I am Thanh. I am from gialai province,Vietnam.I am studying economic investment at QUY NHON UNIVERSITY.My English is very bad but I want to learn English to communicate with everyone around the world.I also learn English for my job in the future.

Hello everybody.I am Thanh. I am from gialai province,Vietnam.Now i am studying economic investment at QUY NHON UNIVERSITY.My English is very bad.but I want to learn English to communicate with everyone in the world.Besides I also learn English for my job in the future