Alma Zhou
Why just few people come to my shop? How to improve ? I am a sales now,but there is few people come to my shop. What's wrong with it? Here is a product introduce in my shop. Could you kindly tell me how to improve it to suitable people's requirement? Thank you. 2014 Hot Sell Personal Track Wallet Alarm With Bluetooth Self-Timer Remote Product Description: The Track Wallet Alarm is designed for personal to self-portrait and anti-theft / lost. 1).When the smart phone and the Track Wallet Alarm bond to each other, they can be found by each other; 2).Using with APP's different settings, it can be applied to all kinds of anti-lost; 3)The Track Wallet Alarm remotely control the mobile phone to take pictures and videos via Bluetooth; 4)Stylish and compact,portable and conveninet to hook up with other articles. In a word,have it,you could shoot free by yourself; you will be reminded when your important good is being stolen,and you will not easy to forget take some important things. The Track Wallet Alarm is for Phone or Tablet which supports bluetooth V4.0 Technology IOS SERIES iPhone4s / iphone5 / iphone5c / iphone5s / Touch5 Android SERIES Android4.3+smart debices,such as Samsung S3,S4,Notes3;HTC One max etc. what's the self-portrait function of Track Wallet Alarm ? •After the Bluetooth Security Alarm matchs to your phone , you could control it to let your phone take photo. •Shoot modes: It supports Single shot, Infinite shot and Black candid. what's the anti-lost / theft function of Track Wallet Alarm ? •1.Bidirectional anti-lost/theft bluetooth alarm You could control your phone to search the Track Wallet Alarm , also could control the Track Wallet Alarm to search your phone after they are matched to each other. • 2.Anti-theft/lost control distance can be setted up in the range of 5-15m. The anti-theft/lost control distance could be setted up on your phone. Once they are over the control distance, the alarms of both will ringing. Basic data: Name 2014 Hot Sell Personal Track Wallet Alarm With Bluetooth Self-Timer Remote Model Number FC401 Communication Bluetooth Version. 4.0 Bi Tone Output 85DB Transmission scheme Spectrum frequency Transmit frequency 2.4GHz ~ 2.4835GHz Power CR2032 battery Stand by Time 6 monthes If Replaceable battery Yes Host size 35*35*10mm Material ABS+ Metal Shooting Control distance 40m Anti-lost distance 5-15m What's the Track Wallet Alarm looks like?

2014 Hot Sell Personal Track Wallet Alarm With Bluetooth Self-Timer Remote 

Rather than "Hot Sell", you can say "Our Best-Selling Item."  The reason is that if a shopper thinks that thousands of other people have bought this item, it's probably good enough for that shopper, too.

Is "Personal Track Wallet Alarm" that actual name of the product? If not, you could find a shorter name. The word "Personal" does not provide any information.  The word "Wallet" is restrictive, because it suggests you can't use the device with a handbag or with car keys.  The word "Track" is worrying—people don't want to be tracked.  Because the main benefit of the product is a guard against losing an item, you might call it an "Anti-Loss Alarm", or "Never-Lose-Me Alarm", or "Remember-Me Alarm".

Perhaps you can use a title and a product statement:

"Never-Lose-Me Alarm" — Best-Selling Item

With this remote-control Bluetooth alarm, you will never again lose your phone, wallet, handbag, or car keys.

Product Description:
The Track Wallet Alarm is designed for personal to self-portrait and anti-theft / lost.

The phrase "personal to self-portrait" has no meaning.  It would be better to say something like, "Take better selfies by remote-control of your phone's camera."

However, because the main purpose of the product is its guard against losing a device, your first lines should explain how this is done.  For example:

Attach the Never-Lose-Me Alarm to anything that you never want to lose. Pair the Alarm to your smart phone using Bluetooth.  Now, both devices will sound an alarm if they move too far away from each other.

At this point, you have already described why someone would want to buy the product, and how the product works.  A potential customer may think, "Okay, that sounds like a good idea."  Now that the customer is interested, you can list all the additional benefits of the device, to convince the customer to make the purchase.

It would take me too long to go through the remainer of the advertisement.  I hope the above suggestions help you a little.

I sell it online on Alibaba, there is exposure but few hit and stay there few time. I really don't know how to improve it. I think maybe my English is poor, so the introduce is boring. Please, could anyone can give me some help,thank you.
That would sell better online to increase your exposure.